Wednesday, June 30, 2004


Today's horrorscope sez:

This may be one of the best times of the year for you, but to make the most of it, you still have to overcome your tendency to fear the worst.

Your mind is a powerful tool and the way you think ultimately determines what kind of experiences you will encounter, so think only positive thoughts and positive things will happen more often than not.


The truth?

Im scared about the next step.

Like I was on the train headed to Berkeley a year and change ago.

Then as now, I had no resources to fall back on, to a place where I knew no one.

(Except that I DID see someone on that fateful train that day.. on the same car even. That mighta been a sign.)

It took awhile, and a radical shift in my lifestyle and thinking, to get to where I was fine.

People are telling me I'll like it.

Im respond that I will freeze my arse off.

They respond I should wear layers.

Heh. Anyway, Ive wanted to live there for a bit. Hang out.

Its just a tad scary.

No comments: