Monday, September 27, 2004

Fuzzy static & feedback

On
rotation

Onyx, Big Pun & noriega - Shut 'em down
Eric B. & Rakim - Pump Up the Volume
DMX - Up in Here
Onyx & Biohazard - Slam

--------
Sometimes I need to clear my head, and oft times, all it takes is a session with some hard core east coast rap.

Dunno what it is that does it, but its really about the energy propelled by the EC vibe. a sort of headbanging rush.

Plus, I threw in a little Liz Phair in the mix for the energy. :)

Helps to take mind off distractions...
---------

I dont
think this is the kind of Jeanne floridians were dreaming of...


McClint: you there?
JPennant: yup
McClint: get any of my IMs?
JPennant: nope
McClint: a big fucking tree fell on my neighbor's house and knocked out power last night at 7
McClint: I still do not have power. I am powering my server and cable modem via my UPS right now
JPennant: damn
JPennant: shut down the server, man
McClint: i drove around earlier looking for a public or even private WAP i could get on with but i had to go to 5 points
JPennant: that far eh?
McClint: well this is a 1000 model UPS
JPennant: still
McClint: I think i've got a bit more time left
McClint: i think i hear JEA trucks outside now so hopefully i'll be back in business shortly
JPennant: cool
McClint: all my food int he fridge thawed so I'll have to go grocery shoppin soon
McClint: but that's ok it wasnt much and i needed to go shopping anyway
JPennant: put everything in the freezer and keep it closed
McClint: i did but 12 hours later everything was almost room temperature. oh well
JPennant: you alright otherwise?
JPennant: hm, my connection seems to be flaking out
McClint: yeah. just not much sleep at all. the wind kept HOWLING and I still have a few trees right next to my house that were a lot flimsier than the giant oak tree that fell
McClint: I didnt get mush sleep at all but i kinda slept more or less from midnight to 9 when i heard the chainsaws fire up
McClint: i took lots of pix
McClint: i'll share the pix after i get power back up but for now i better run
JPennant: alright papi, dont go tripping over no powerlines, aight? :-)
JPennant: you there?

Previous message was not received by McClint because of error: User McClint is not available.

Damn.
---------
Agita? no. nervous? no. pissed? not even. but Im not sure what kinda mood im soaking in.

Today's horrorscope, naturally..

You may find it hard to be patient today - you just can't understand why certain things are taking so long - but you won't get anywhere if you lose your temper or start accusing others of dragging their feet. Also, if you get annoyed, you could do yourself physical or emotional harm.


Oh.

That kinda mood, yes.

No comments: