Thursday, September 30, 2004

Youre fine. Now get off yer lazy arse.

The good news
today was that I FINALLY recieved my california ID after over a year of drama.

Now I can start getting some things done.

I also got some not-so good news.

k a t e: well, do you need me to send you anything?
JPennant: eh, im okay. I just gotta figure out how to deal with this surprise. I'll deal.

Actually, this was more of wakeup call. Now, ive gotta get shit going. That's my job.

misterB: so didja ever hear back on that ship job?
JPennant : nope
misterB: bah
JPennant : double bah, cuz now my source of cash has been eliminated almost totally (as little as it was), so I hAVE to find some money. get a part time gig.
JPennant : eh, i have to do it anyway
JPennant : but Id rather do it on my terms
misterB: good luck!
JPennant : heh, that should be a "git yer ass in gear!" :-)
misterB: im bein' nice ;-)
JPennant : i appreciate, but a quick kick in the ass is helpful
JPennant : :-)
JPennant : Nah, the time is now. There is nothing else to wait on.
misterB: then just do it
JPennant : yah
misterB: ack, sounds like a damn Nike commercial
JPennant : not cliched at all
misterB: heh

But, i was still in a bad mood.

Then, for something id do for my friend anyway:

k a t e : ok:-)
k a t e : thanks
k a t e : again and again
JPennant : :-)

That helped.

and seconds later i got an email, which ended with:

thank you for the email you sent me after we met at the coffee shop. and thanks for listening to my bantering about said boy. it warmed my little heart. you're fantastic, and i'm lucky to know you.


be good,
risa


That also made me feel good.

Now its time to do for me.

No comments: