Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Heat Wave!

Today's
horroscope sez:

You will get what you deserve today - no more and no less. If you have worked hard and taken your chances, you will gain in ways that delight you.

If you have stayed within your comfort zone and not made much of an effort, your self-satisfaction will be its own reward.

Ultimately, life is always fair - that's why people get so annoyed with it.

Ach, aint THAT the truth.

I feel as if I worked hard and made gains, but now Im concerned Im slacking and not grabbing opportunities.

As the horrorscope continues:

Don't sit back and let the changes that are now taking place pass you by. You have the drive and the ambition to make things happen. Unfortunately, you can also be a bit timid, and if you let that hold you back today, you will regret it for a long time to come. Believe in yourself and follow your star.



Sure, the lack o' cash is having to make me wait, but surely there are other things i could be doing in the meantime.

Augh.

Otherwise, things arent half bad. :)

-----
Current Conditions for San Francisco, CA

Partly Cloudy
91°F

Humidity: 25%
Visibility: 10.0 miles



San Francisco's
indian summer is here (all 3 days of it). Its in the 90's and even hotter in the Mission.

This being the Mission, it's a few degrees warmer than the official SF temp.

Kewl wit me.

I felt sluggish this morn, but I didnt succumb to the temptation to grab some caffiene to compensate (for my body would paayyy fer that).

Dunno if its the heat. Shit, Ive lived in Florida, and the heat there didnt have me wanna just lay back.

Well, maybe it did, I just dont remember :)

The skies to the north and west are smoggily hazy and brown, because of the wildfires springing up in the North Bay, about 20 miles north of here.

Its not so bad tho, although some kids in the Sunset District almost burned San Francisco down playing with matches. Well, actually - it was a lighter and they were burning paper, that caused a big grass fire that had smoke covering the entire city for much of the day yesterday.
They put the little juveniles into the pokey, charged with arson.

Eh. I like heat. Over cold.

Ah, Im gonna go enjoy these days.

Good times, man.

Think I'll go get myself some Mango Tea.



No comments: