Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Today's horrorscope:

It looks like things are going your way, so back off, and trust the process. Otherwise, your expectations could get so high that your nervous system doesn't know how to react! As the teens say, "Be more chill."


I was teasing Kate about being a Pisces yesterday, being all sensitive and stuff, telling her to be like me, her opposite sign.

*pshahh*

virgos are JUST as sensitive, we just hide it better.

With merc retro in full effect, Things are in turmoil, but it feels like things are finally going my way.

The temptation is react to every hiccup, every shift - but nah.

Things are good, even in this period of change, so no need to trip and let nervous emotions get the better of me.

Gotta chill and let things ride.

Not let emotions get the better of me.

Heh, there is a reason we Virgo's are referred to as Vulcans.
------
JPennant: hookay
JPennant: you ok otherwise?
Mamahell: yeah...you?
JPennant: baby steps :-)
Mamahell: baby steps are alot larger then you think
JPennant: yeah
JPennant: a lot tougher too
JPennant: but its going my way
Mamahell: its all u can ask 4
JPennant: you said it
Mamahell: :-)

No comments: