Friday, January 14, 2005

Sweet

These days
I take things one step at a time, good or bad. One day at a time.

Some days are better than others.

Today wasnt so bad.

It started at me running late at midnight, running into LeGirl on the 16th Street BART platform. Strange and bittersweet, but not so bad.

Then I got home and was greeted by a package from SBC. Even better, it plugged in without much of a hiccup and started working.
Working much faster than I thought it would.

JPennant: I have DSL
JPennant: Dee Ess Ell
JPennant: Dee Ess Ell
JPennant: :-D
JPennant: My life is better
JPennant: The air is cleaner
Mamahell: haha
JPennant: ahh, sweet


After futzing with that all morning, I headed out to a staff meeting, but on the way, I hadda pick up something.

5 minutes later I walked outta the camera store with a package Ive been waiting nearly 2 years for.

I hadda read the effing manual just to figure out how to put the strap on, but .. man.. its sweeter than I thought it'd be,

I walked home, grabbing a meal and a boxed lunch from Paswam's Pakistani restaurant for tonight's shift.

Tonight, I read the dense hundred page manual so I can use Stella's replacement properly,

My boss told me to go get some sleep for my shift at midnight.

I got about an hour's worth.

Thats ok, I'll get some sleep tomorrow.

Im enjoying today.


No comments: