Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Song I cant get out of my head, even tho I dont know the words...

Hate it or Love It
- 50 Cent.

Shit, I dont think they even say the title in the song. Go figure.

Good classic beat tho.
----------
JPennant: hey g
Glinessa: hey!
JPennant: you have gotta see this...
JPennant: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bar/70530461.html

In NEED of a LAPTOP I will in exchange let you touch my ...


Reply to: anon-70530461@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-04-27, 6:10PM EDT


Hi I am almost 8 months pregnant And I will let you feel the baby kick if you buy me a nice laptop I would like a g4 but I am willing to take a working one at this point ,, please at this point I can not afford one and the only way I can access my mail is when I am at the library!

I do not have a boyfriend and the baby's father has no involvement.. I am a very attractive white 24 year old female ..

please only respond if you are serious!!

Thank you
all the best


Glinessa: WOW!!!!
JPennant: yah
JPennant: she wants a MAC , a G4, no less
Glinessa: i know
JPennant: not just any laptop :-)
Glinessa: lol
Glinessa: to feel her baby kick
Glinessa: makes me wonder about people
JPennant: theres a subtext there
JPennant: I am a very attractive white 24 year old female ..
Glinessa: oh...that i got
Glinessa: now we understand why she got preggo
JPennant: well, she realizes that bein pregnant means that she cant go sleep for it for cash.. but in this case, she's sorta saying she MIGHT be willing to, but would rather not
JPennant: so to prevent that from happening, take pity on her
JPennant: and give her a laptop
Glinessa: hahahahaha
JPennant: man, thats something
Glinessa: lol
Glinessa: what people will do
JPennant: she isnt entirely stupid tho - just desperate.
Glinessa: yeah

No comments: