Monday, April 25, 2005

Via Fred...








American Cities That Best Fit You:



70% Chicago

70% Honolulu

60% Philadelphia

55% Los Angeles

50% Atlanta



Chicago, definitely.. considering I spent my teenage and young adulthood there.
Honolulu? Heh, remains to be seen. :)

Philly? Hmm.. I have to admit Philly intrigues me, but I cant say I wanna live there.

Nah, Atlanta is too spread out for me.

So what about Minneapolis, New York & Raleigh?
---------------
JPennant: hey, check out that "which american city" test i did
JPennant: see which city is tied fer #1
mars: haha its a sign
JPennant: we'll see :-)
JPennant: as soon as there are cheap flights back to the mainland
mars: =)
mars: hehe mine was 85%honolulu, 65portland, 60austin, 60denver, 60sandiego
mars: haha
JPennant: that figures :-)


No comments: