Thursday, May 05, 2005

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/71857892.html

RE: Phillips Tivo PTV100 (CAVEAT EMPTOR!) - $100


Reply to: see below
Date: 2005-05-05, 2:50PM PDT

WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS AD BE CAREFUL. BUYER BEWARE.

After making arrangements to buy this after he posts the itiem for fifty bux, the doofus tells me that his roomie took apart the TiVo making it unusable.

And thought I believed him.

Now he's looking for 100 bux.

He claimed it was a christmas present. From his mother. I believe it is evidence.

Careful.. he looks like the type who'll give you a box full of bricks. After he stole the bricks.


Uhuru: after he steals the bricks-- funny
Uhuru: he dindt' get your $$$ did he?
JPennant: heck no
Uhuru: he only wasted your time?
JPennant: yup
Uhuru: ok
-------
Today's horrorscope sed:

A fool and his money are soon parted. Quell that sudden urge to spend on a new gadget or thingamajig.



gabz: whoa
JPennant: trippy, no? :-)
gabz: totally
JPennant: I guess I should wait to get that TiVo.
gabz: lol

I still want a TiVo.. but I can wait.

No comments: