Sunday, May 01, 2005

... the future is not ours to see...

Petite VietAfter all these years, I trust my instinct, even if it doesnt make any kinda sense at the time. It usually only makes sense during and after the fact.

I just know, I gotta go with it. So:

Ive been getting the nagging feeling I need to bone up on vietnamese culture and language.

Hm. Random.

Maybe Ive been hanging around the Tenderloin too much...
----------
Ive got most of the camera gear I want for this phase, but Ive got a gear list thats Ive been putting off long enough.

- DVD burner (to back up my images. Im generating way over 2 gigs worth of raw image data a month. And growing exponentially.)
- large hard drives. (To handle the growing and anticipated demands for storage and backup).
- external drive cases. (firewire/usb for optical and hard drives)
- print server/router (I'll need to network the printers.)
- printers.

*sigh* Time to pay the piper, although I have no intention of paying retail.
No self-respecting New Yorker would.

Hi ho, Craigslist & ebay.
------------
Watching the 'Chasing Fawcett' TV show ( theyre showing all the episodes at once rght now).

You know, the wife of the "Six Million Dollar Man". Sorry, gotta remember, I grew up with her in the 70's, metaphorically. She was one of the Big Stars, and every newspaper I read back then, there she was.

I used to think she was this flaky, drug-addled actress...

Huh. She's actually pretty sweet.


No comments: