Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rainy in Frisco


Rainy in Frisco, originally uploaded by Itinerant.

Rainy in Frisco

Its raining again outside.. I should go catch a few shots...

If I werent sitting here watching TV.

In fact, I need a TiVo...

JPennant: I need to get a TiVo, so Im not glued to watching the Judge shows and That 70's show
JPennant: otherwise Id be out shooting this very minute :-)
gabz: hahaha
JPennant: heh.. and here we go
JPennant: http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/emd/71683374.html

TIVO Phillips PTV100 - $50 (richmond / seacliff)

brand new never used or connected. All connections still sealed. Moving, don't watch TV.

gabz: now that's a steal
JPennant: yeah, but now I gotta say to myself "Can I justify this?"
gabz: i do a lot more because of tivo
gabz: hehehe
JPennant: done!
JPennant: Im sending the email. Im gettin it. :-)
gabz: LOL
JPennant: boy, you know how to sell to a Virgo eh :-)
JPennant: efficiency :-)
gabz: gee, i was really twistin' your arm, there.
gabz: ;-)
JPennant: eh, push my buttons the right way - Im a slut for anything.
gabz: ROFL
JPennant: shh, dont tell nobody. :-)
gabz: our lil secret
JPennant: heheh

JPennant: Oh my god, theyve got TiVo's that can do 700 hours?????
gabz: er
gabz: dang
JPennant: thats some serious time-wastage capacity.. err, efficiency.
gabz: LOL


No comments: