Tuesday, May 31, 2005

VIRGO
Sure, overtime may pay financially, but think about what you might be missing on home and social fronts. Finish up current projects, and make a conscious effort to streamline and simplify. Your sanity is at stake.


There are times when I find out things about myself. From women.

"You say 'I" a lot."
"Youre commitment phobic.""
"Stop analyzing everything."


*shrug* When I need to clear my head, my instinct is to.. analyze and figure out whats wrong.

I analyze. Virgo archetype. That's what we do. Duhr.

So, I felt out of balance and hadda figure things out. I had a couple of epiphanies, figured out a few things, then withdrew into myself to quiet things down.

I finally got a game to run on OSX without crashing (much). You cant go wrong with Quake II. Mindless shoot 'em up.
And it did its job. Cleared my head of the things Ive been overthinking. Calmed things down.

Which is what I really needed.

I feel a bit better now.

No comments: