Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ahh, fall.

It feels like fall in San Francisco.

Bright skies, crisp air. Mornings in the 40's and 50's.
That bracing wind reminds of the coming winter, the changing seasons, makes you glad to be a alive.
Yep, nuthing like fall.

Unless its fall in &%#%^&%%^& AUGUST!!!

Damned San Francisco weather. I feel like my summer has been stolen.
----------
Next week's horrorscope:

What would you do if you consistently had adequate time, space and freedom in your life? You can be brilliant at reducing the level of chaos. All you have to do is set priorities and not schedule so tightly.


In the meantime, I whine..

JPennant: im not getting enuff sleep, and im not sleeping enuff
Glinessa: lol...they go hand in hand
Glinessa: part of working and being in school
Glinessa: your body will get used to it
JPennant: z getting old
Glinessa: lol
Glinessa: happens to all of us
JPennant: Im like staying awake all night and all morning and afternoon -- and then , I only sleep for a few hours.
Glinessa: sounds like me...in bed at midnight, up at 4
JPennant: yeah, sumthing like that
Glinessa: it's exactly like that
Glinessa: trust me, you'll be ok

It's only been 2 weeks. Ive got this schedule through December.

Ah, I knew what I was getting into. Just dont have to like it.

--------

No comments: