Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Chasing summer

Foggy in FriscoThe other day, the morning low at sunrise was FORTY-SIX degrees in SF.
Actually colder than Anchorage, Alaska.

I woke up shivering and a hot shower barely warmed me.

Im tired of this.

McClint: ya know, you really are missing this fun Florida heat and humidity we've been suffering through for the past couple weeks
JPennant: I know :-(
JPennant: Youre being sarcastic, Im not
JPennant: Its fucking cold here
McClint: heat index over 100° here
JPennant: I left Chicago partly because I got tired of overcast days in winter
JPennant: Im gonna have to leave here in the summer
McClint: i can't walk from my front door to my car (20 feet) without being drenched in sweat
JPennant: its good for you. Makes the skin soft :-)
McClint: yeah, it's called "melting"
JPennant: jawhol :-)
JPennant: Ironically, I'll be going to Hawaii during SF's week of summer
JPennant: Its the only time of year that the temps in SF reach over 90, October is
McClint: hehe you'll get real sun

Not just sun, I want my core temp to be raised!

No comments: