Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today's horrorscope sez:
To stay or go, say yes or no. The decisions seem tough, but they're really not. If it gives you the jitters, you're on the right track -- say, "definitely yes!" and then show up strong (even if you have no idea what you're doing).

Hrm.
--------------
Today's horrorscope continues:
It would be wonderful to have a romantic partner who is not threatened by your solo endeavors, your strength and your desire to be autonomous. But for now, being sweet and non-threatening is just easier.


Writing this down afore I forget:

The dream this morning was about .. me and a difficult girlfriend. Ive been called the Saint of Difficult Women, and you can go by my girlfriends.

The dream was noteworthy for, in actuality, I follow my Virgo archetype being rarely comfortable in serious relationships, any appearances to the contrary. On my end, Im always light on my feet - ready to fly, invariably looking for reasons to leave or to not commit. Even when I do, Im always waiting for the other shoe to drop. That is my ticket to leave. The speed and finality at which I leave when it does, often gone before I can be dumped, is because I usually have my emotional bags packed way beforehand.

Back to the dream. A Difficult Woman (resembling a even more flaky, prickly, independent, self-destructive Le Girl) looked at me and said "You want to be my guy, eh? Ok - youre my guy."

And she meant it.

While continuing to be flaky, prickly and autonomous. :) And Im fine with this.

So, in the dream - here I am with a Difficult Woman. And what gets me is - I can find no reason to leave.

None.

That's why I had to write this down.
------
Over the years - whenever I post crap like this, blogger crashes, the text inexplicably disappears or some God of Words mischief occurs.

Heh. Why not now?

No comments: