Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Delinquent never felt so good

For the first time since mid-august, I had a day of neither work or school.
What to do with myself...

Web site to set up? Page layout homework? (If I had to do that over again, I wouldnt do it online, I wouldve gone to class. Ah well. I may take it over again.). Maybe catch some of the ships still parked for Fleet Week?

*pshaah*, I wached TV and slept and posted pictures up on Flickr.

I felt like a delinquent playing hooky.
-----------
VIRGO: Your birthday's history. You've settled into the first year of the rest of your life, but -- if you've done your homework -- the after taste should not be "another day older and deeper in debt." Admit it, Jupiter in your money house is about as good as it gets. Now, before that fickle fellow moves on, take a giant stride to solidify your gains.


I had intended to wait until I finished 2 semesters before I started going to the production stages of my plans.

But now feels right.

My friends and supporters wanted me to get going a year, 2 years, 4 years ago. Every time Id demur saying "Im not ready yet. It doesnt feel right."

I may not be ready, but it feels right.

No comments: