Monday, October 31, 2005

Gone walkabout.

---------
Advice:

Eat everything in sight.
Take a surfing lesson.
Go snorkelling or scuba diving.
Learn about Hawaiian history and culture.
Did I mention eat everything in sight?
Go hiking.


Cant swim, hate hiking, but check. :)

---------
JPennant: "Never take a trip you can afford"

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__ []__
__ |_o_o_o¥__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JPennant: Heh
mars: lol
mars: silly jp
mars: all ready for your trip?
JPennant: nope.
mars: why not?
JPennant: I never am
mars: i'm so jealous
JPennant: uhhh.. Im going to Where You Live, hon :-)
JPennant: No need to be jealous
mars: going on a trip tho
JPennant: Got no sympathy :-)
JPennant: I dunno if you remember how we used to talk when I was hanging at the internet cafe in 2001 or when I was in Florida
JPennant: It was YOU who inspired me to seriously think about Hawaii
JPennant: so, its all your fault.
JPennant: Heh. :-)
mars: =)
mars: heheheheh all my fault
JPennant: yas indeed

No comments: