Monday, November 28, 2005

If I had no loot

I'm no
spendthrift, but I've come to the realization that if I had credit cards, Id be maxing them out right now.
Good thing I'm on the cash and carry system. Still, I'm currently on the paycheck to paycheck system, counting the days to payday.

That means I am not living within my means. And I wont be able to live my life the way i want.

From May to November, I've been running close to the edge what with the travels and all and the last trip has me playing catchup now.

Apart from my outrageous cable bill (50 bux for standard cable????) and the AOL account I rarely use (kept only so that I have unlimited dial-up internet access on my travels), my fixed expenses are pretty minimal.

My preference though, is to have the bills paid several months in advance. And to not live from paycheck to paycheck.
Living from paycheck to paycheck makes me uncomfortable. It means I'm dependent on the job for my survival and my independence is in jeopardy.

Hm. Something needs to be done.

For I aint gonna win the lottery anytime soon.

No comments: