Friday, December 02, 2005

Merc retro. A.F.U.

A fellow Virgo pops on just now:

Uhura: hi
Uhura: how are you?
Uhura: my brain is fried and i can't thikn straight

Yup, mee too.

JPennant: Merc retro is kckin' my buttocks. Mentally speaking.
george: It's not doing me any favors either.

Merc retro ends this weekend.
---------
Comcast cut my cable.

I shut off the TV.

I dont think Im even a month's behind on my bill, but they shut it off because I havent been current since around, September? August?

Ahh, I was thinking of downgrading the service anyway. My god, they charge 55 bux (including all the 'franchise fees') for basic non-digital cable!!

Im in no hurry to turn it back on. Maybe next month. Broadcast channels only.

Eh, Ive got a lot of DVD's Ive yet to watch.

Maybe I should get a DVD player.
------

No comments: