Tuesday, May 09, 2006

*Ring*

I dont expect
many calls. Any, really. Aside from the folk of the front desk of my building.I may or may not pick up.

I dont do answering machines.

Excuse me if Im a bit harsh with folk trying to sell me things or people i dont know.

"Hello."
"Is this Joe?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"Joe Pennant?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"Joe? It's V."
"V! Heyhey!"

My favorite JerseyGirl, the Cappy.

Virgo's and Capricorns are supposed to be compatible signs. Eh. But they do have similar, complementary energies. Put simply; Virgo's are the thinkers, capricorns are the doers. And they understand each other.

I've been having problems with motivation lately, to kick off what i know I need to do.

And she got me motivated, which is not an easy thing to do.

Cappy's want to run the world. Virgo's just want things to run right.

Sometimes I need to feel like I want to run the world.

Thanks, V.

No comments: