Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its inevitable

I'd better accept it, change is gonna happen.

Although I know it's gonna happen, I havent really accepted it because I still dont know the how's of the deal. Where do I put my stuff, what do I keep, what do I get rid of.

*sigh*

Had a dream this morning. Id moved in with some generic young thing. Shit, I have enough issues and neuroses with someone staying the weekend, I cant even think about cohabitating. Much drama in that dream and unfortunately, I have feeling it'll be another reality to deal with sooner than later.

I like change, I just hate the process and uncertainties.

Yeah, yeah - that's part of the fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe the best quote here is as follows: change is inevitable, except from a vending machine or payphone.