Wednesday, August 29, 2001

7:00 PM
Dateline: EasyEverything Internet Cafe, Times Square


Gah. I shoulda been in Brooklyn by now, getting my haircut and shit.

Instead Im surfing in an INTERNET cafe. Gah.

Heh. Im a simple man, I dont need much to have fun.

Cant upload the plethora of pix I have yet.. but soon...

I need to get outta here.
-------------
My Birthday Horrorscope

TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (August 29). The message of your birthday chart is that everything happens for a reason, even things we think of as bad.
That's not to say bad things are coming your way, but life will be simpler and more enjoyable if you don't take setbacks so seriously.
Look at the big picture.


*Nod*.... thats what Princess Moshi said today too..

The gods dont give you everything at once, do they...

From another newspaper..
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (August 29). It's a year when you make opportunities work for you! Yoe'll receive money in one huge lump sum in late September. Other financial ventures you start in the fall will bring long-term financial security.


Man, I hope that applies. Eerily congruent to what Poo told me recently too...

A new romance with an old flame spices up your life and makes you much more ambitious. Marriage is possible in August.


Uhh.. whut?
---------
Ive gotten some great wishes all during the day, from Powerpoint presentations to goofy astrological cards.. :-)

But maybe Im biased, this is my favorite of the day...

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Pennant
To: Joe Pennant
Subject: YO JOE

YO SON, I CANT STAY TOO LONG, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND
MANY MORE.

LUV
ANDREW

Yeah, so Ive got a little family favoritism goin'... sue me. :-)

New Yorkers may always be rushing off somewhere else, but the feelings are usually genuine....
-------------
And this from the incomparable Lissa.. aka Belle
Put the dictionary
definition on the back of the shirts, like this:

Itinerant: i·tin·er·ant
adj. Traveling from place to place
n. One who travels from place to place.

New York : Noo·Yawk
n. A state of mind

(bad pun I know heheheeheh)

Some people are far too talented for their own good.

Of COURSE, Im using this. Whaddya think I am, insane??? :-)

Dont answer that...
------
Ok, Im outta here.

logoff

No comments: