Thursday, October 18, 2001

Gotta burn a copy of Bob Marley's "Trench Town Rock" album for some folk.

Was listening to it/demo-ing it to someone in her car on the way back from lunch.

Old-school and still goodshit over 30 years later. This was before he got rich and WAAAAY high.

(My favorite scene from Mississippi Masala was Sarita Choudhury in only a Marley t-shirt... listening to old school Marley. *rowr*)

Normally I try not to 'introduce' music to people.. but this is good chit. Funny how I started appreciating the music from my childhood after I turned 30....

Listening to "Trench Town Rock" makes me feel good.

The lunch company and the music has me on a sort of a high right now.

See? You dont always NEED the weed.. :-)

"One good thing about music..
when it hits ya
you feel okaaay

Hit me wid music, yeah
Hit me wid music.."


Want a copy?

No comments: