Sunday, October 14, 2001

Taken 9-14 Manhattan
shown with the kind permission of allaboutgeorge.com

Incredible timing, his visit to The City.
----
Jamie writes...

Also it is hard to write these days. Also I think that some of the stories I hear from people in my life are deeply personal, and are not mine to share. Also I feel differently about this site, my craft, my life in general. I am just different.

So I guess I'm just letting you know what's going on over here at w-w.net. I'm fine. I'm not really nearly as depressed as I might sound, it's just that it's hard not to report what I see or hear without sounding somber, because most things going on these days require that tone.

But I laugh and smile daily. I'm praying quite a bit. I've done some shopping, and seen some movies. I hang out with people I love. I'm staying right here. It's just that the here is now somewhere new.


No comments: