Thursday, November 15, 2001

Dateline: NYC.
Internet Cafe, Times Square.


I finally scored a little bread, so I used some for bus fare into the city.

Man, its been so long..

I went fuckin' nuts taking pictures on my walk from the PATH station on 33rd to 42nd.

I was happy. :-D

Thanks to good ol George, Im able to offload these at the Internet cafe.

Enjoy :-)

(Long load time.. wait.)










Heh. Cyn and I were reminicising about bagels and coffee from these morning breakfast carts.

The best bagel *Ive* ever had was from a cart that operates on the corner of 50th and Broadway. Always a long line.

Cyn reminices on the coffee. Im wondering if she's high on nostalgia.. the coffee from these carts .. damn.. watery, weak. Fuckin' awful.
"Vaguely tastes like coffee". Thats all the praise I'll give it.
No, unless I was in a hurry - I never got my coffee from these carts.



Amazing what you'll find in a garbage can.


JPennant: waitaminnit. I see a nipple in one those pictures!
JPennant: I'll be damned.
katwoman: dirty dirty
katwoman: get your head out of the gutter
JPennant: you see the picture Im referring to?
katwoman: yeah
JPennant: Man, I never expected to see risque on a telophone ad.

I honestly didnt see it when I snapped it.





Maybe lower prices????











Cant get anymore plainer than that. :-)





For you cyn. :-)





For you Clint. :-)








Whoo. And that was a 20 minute 10 block walk.

Gotta love it.

NY, aint nothin like it.

Ok, Im out.. taking more pics. :-)
---------------



No comments: