Tuesday, November 27, 2001

LilBro: I cant get online. It just dials and then I get the recorded message that "if you need to make a call.."

*sigh* Tech support. Is that all Im good for?

Me: Looks like the modem is bad. Sorry Bra, I wish I had a spare modem lying around.

Later, as he's cleaning through the hall closet...

LilBro: Hey! I think theres some stuff of yours in here.
Me: I thought all my stuff was outta here...
LilBro: Nah.. here's computer speakers, graphic cards, modems..all still in boxes.
Me: Oh. Probably what was left over from all the computers I made for everybody when I first came here...
LilBro: A MODEM!! Shit.. hook me up brother.. here's a screwdriver too...

After awhile...

LilBro: Man, this shit was expensive. You spent a lot of money for everybody.
Me: Eh. I dont think I spent that much.
LilBro: You shouldnt have been so generous. Look at you now.
Me: I shouldnt have helped people out?
LilBro: Instead of being the Dime Bank, you shoulda been more selfish. Watched those pennies.
Me: Mmm. Nah, I woulda done the same thing.
LilBro: Still...
Me: Shit, if I had saved my money instead of taking all them taxi cabs......
LilBro: You'd be rich. :-)

No comments: