Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Although Im not leaving never to return, I dont think Ive missed out on anything NY that I wish I had gotten around to.

- Museums. I did miss the MoMA and Guggenheim.. but honestly, most museums Ive been to bore the daylights out of me. I did go to the Intrepid, and saw 'The Blackbird' up close, which I woulda been upset if I missed.

- Its funny, I woulda been upset if I left and didnt see the Ricki Lake show. For some reason, I needed to see that.
I did, finally.

- I came here looking for the Famous New York Cheesecake and Pizza.
I may have missed it, but everything Ive tried here, Lombardo's and Junior's included.. didnt excite me.

I guess I just dont like to feel Ive 'missed' things.. and Im doing some delightful things as I tie up loose ends, so its all good.

Good.

No comments: