Friday, January 25, 2002

Full speed ahead.

But, as is the wont of the gods, not in the expected direction and not on my timetable. Natch.

My horroscope recently said that something unpleasant would point me in the right direction. So, not to do anything stupid, like fighting the inevitable.

Sure you right.

So, Im blowing the joint sooner than expected, leaving a few ends loose.

No turning back when youve made the decision - and so the story goes.

Not yet packed, sleep deprived, sinuses clogged, still coughing, not in the best of moods.. great start.

Someone point me out the positive outlook I'll need? Thanx.

----------
The most precious thing in this city is finding a place to get some sleep.

Try to find one if you dont have it.

I rode the subways last night, and men, women, young old, black, white were desperately looking for sleep. Uninterrupted sleep.

The internet cafe, they monitor folk and wake you up if you fall asleep in front of the monitor.

Right now, Im hearing a chorus of snores from otherwise well-dressed men.

For a city that prides itself on running 24-7, the most cruel thing is to deprive people of sleep.

And if you dont have it....

No comments: