Thursday, January 03, 2002

People commented on the difference in my pictures when I came back from SF in 2000..

Different energies...

September 2000


6th Avenue and 4th
Thats a man.

Yes indeedy.


Modo ads.
Had em all over NY in the summer of 2000.
I was taking pictures of them because they were funny.
Blew all their cash on the ads before they even introduced the service in NY.
Their backers pulled the plug.
I think one of the first of the spectacular Dotcom casualties.



Funny ads tho.



Sixth Avenue and West 4th


Wall Street in front of the Trump building

The blonde was embarrassed.
And I HAD to take the picture.

Nowadays, I dont think you see that sorta flamboyance around NY.


Canal and Broadway, Chinatown


Cab going up Amsterdam Avenue, Upper West Side


Yeah, different energies.
I had changed when I came back from SF.

Different time too.

No comments: