Saturday, January 05, 2002

To those who've clocked on..

Right now, its just an expeditionary sorte. Basically, Im going for a look-see to gain some experience and exposure.

But it is open-ended.

With Ma having to be in Miami until later this year, there aint no compelling reason for me to hang around.

But. Its all open-ended, as I cant tell the future.
------------
I guess one reason Im hating this Chicago/Canadian type weather pattern is that normally around the New York area, it doesnt STAY cold for extended periods of time..

An indication of how cold it feels is even in the middle of winter, New Yorkers to try to be stylish. (Even if the color happens to be yer all-purpose black).

Right now, its too painful to be stylish. Most everyone is bundling up in hats, scarves and mufflers.

Well, I'll take that back. There are always some folk who will BE fashionable, no matter how much it hurts.

But, I havent seen this many parkas out in a long time. Some folk just arent used to this.
----
Heh. I'll be..I DID write down my resolutions for 2001.

... if I live through this year, I endeavor:
  • to make improvements in my health, wealth and loves.
  • to continue taking steps to be a better man.
  • To resist my fears and to make anger unimportant.
  • to continue rediscovering my dreams.
  • to improve my creative bent.
  • to continue to learn love and acceptance.

  • Not bad at all. Worked out, cept for the love and acceptance part.
    Although I did start appreciating that the love and acceptance has gotta start wit me.
    Cause with some folk, it often isnt JUST about who am, but what I have. Or dont have.

    With that in mind, I do have another resolution for 2002 and beyond.

    Im gonna try to be nicer to people and make more of an effort to make them matter.

    With that I hope to live a healthy, wealthy, loved and creative life.
    Hopefully, a fulfilling life follows.

    Heh. Still working on that wealthy part.

    Oh yeah, and not to dread the coming of St Valentine's Day this year.

    Heh. Well sheeyit. THAT lived up to expectations.

    It doesnt look like I'll havta worry about Valentine's this year.

    Although one really cant tell the future, can they....
    -------------------


    No comments: