Tuesday, February 12, 2002

For probably the first time in 20 years, I went riding in the dark last night.

For the first time in 20 years.

Sometimes you forget.

-------------
As I rode around, safety lights flashing (Florida law) - I realized that with money, the simple pleasures wouldnt be as simple as this.

I want money, as well as the will to enjoy the simple things anyway.

Hell, the *discipline* to keep things simple.

Hows that saying go?

"Rough work, iconoclasm, but the only way to get at truth."

OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES

Indeed.

I never intended to be an iconoclast....
--------------

One of my daydreams/nebulous goals:

To be one of those people who cycle around San Francisco/Berkeley, taking their trail bikes on BART.

Heh.

I can also see myself doing a LOT of walking up those hills with da ' bike.

Thas real. :-)



No comments: