Friday, April 12, 2002

I'd been driving people nuts yesterday cutting and pasting quotes from the Tick..

Actually, annoying people. Heheh. Much better.


JPennant: "Life is a big, wild, crazy tossed salad, but you don't eat it, no sir! You live it! Isn't it great?!"
JPennant: <-- TOTALLY amusing himself
yamB:groovy, man ;-)

JPennant: "I am mighty! I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon! As warm as bathwater! We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming! The boots of evil were made for walkin'! We're watching the big picture, friend! We know the score! We are a public service, not glamour boys! Not captains of industry! Keep your vulgar moneys! We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?"

JPennant: <-- TOTALLY cracks up
yamB:i think you need some fresh Pacific ocean air to clear your mind ;-)
JPennant: heehee


JPennant: "I don't know the meaning of the word 'fear.'
Well, I mean, I know the meaning of it, I'm not *stooopid*..."

k a t e: what?
JPennant: heheh. A line from one of my favorite tv shows :-)
JPennant: A superhero's war cry...
JPennant: "NOT IN THE FACE! NOT IN THE FACE!"
JPennant: :-)
JPennant: *sigh*
k a t e: :-)


JPennant: ever watch the cartoon show The Tick?
tisha: nah
JPennant: been annoying people all day putting up quotes from the show
JPennant: heheheh
JPennant: "I don't know the meaning of the word 'surrender'!
I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context."

JPennant: "Yes, destiny has her hand on my back, and she's pushing!"
tisha: hahahah
tisha: that's funny as hell
JPennant: "The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys. When it's used for evil, watch out! But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
tisha: :-)
tisha: -->wonders what drove joe pennant crazy today! :-P
JPennant: "Sanity! You're a madman!"
tisha: lolololol
JPennant: "And that's just it, Doc -- my mind has always been my Achilles' heel!"
tisha: joe pennant you are a madman! :-P
JPennant: keeps me sane :-D
tisha: :-) well good then
JPennant: "And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!"

JPennant: Heheh
tisha: damn. joe's a mental case now.. :-P
JPennant: Feels good :-)
JPennant: Who you callin crazy???? Oh. Thank you. :-)
tisha: lol
tisha: i'm so so glad to see you happy and smiling


Felt good. :-)

No comments: