Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Not something I'd share normally, but its still puzzling me...

There was someone I used to work with, and had a falling out with, with that popped up in a dream. In the dream I bumped into her as if we were in the same neighborhood.

I normally dont even dream of people that are in my life now, much less those who are out of it.

What is even odder, is that I wasnt the only one who did. So did a few other folk who knew her.

LORAIN: i know...Joe, when I dreamed of her believe ME, i said the same thing to myself
LORAIN: i said, "gee, i do not dream often, and I do not like dreaming, so when i have this dream, why the heck is SHE in it??"
JPennant: i KNOW

Weird.

Whats even weirder, is that she now lives in San Francisco, where Im headed.

It shook me up so much, that I hadda call Kate long distance to tell her about it.

Heheh. Oops. Kate apparently doesnt wake up before 10am on weekends.... :-)

*ducks*

No comments: