Monday, April 08, 2002

Several days ago...
JPennant: as ferris beuhler sez
JPennant: Life moves pretty fast...
tisha: lol yeah that i agree
JPennant: Look up that quote for me?
tisha: um.. in a bit?
JPennant: hehe. you type faster than I

LITERALLY three seconds later..

tisha: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look
around once in awhile, you might miss it.".
JPennant: there ya go :-)
tisha: heheheh


Virga drops on my face as I watch the storm clouds get tossed by on the winds.
Making wind-like rain patterns on the water.
Suddenly, dark windy and chilly in the evenings.
The chimes outside my window are tinkling.
Getting emotional and stressed out. I blame it on the moon.
High tides the past week. Also blame it on the moon.
The Lil Red Truck was sold. Was fun while it lasted.



All stuff I was gonna talk about for today and yesterday, but it kinda got swept along by events.

Life has a way of doing that.

As the man said.. life moves pretty fast.
--------------------
Apart from wanting enough money to be able to exercise my options, Im trying to quell the things that I want.

There is something that I truly miss.

Cooking.

Being itinerant means you have no clue if you'll be somewhere from one day to the next, and youre living from a backpack and a few suitcases - so it makes no sense to buy pots and pans and foodstuff that has to be made from scratch.

I miss cooking.

Im not fancy. A little herb and garlic flavored rice, put with some ground beef or fish.

Thats all I crave.

Would save money too.
---------------
Man.

Right now no one trusts what I say as to when I'll be where.

Cali folk have given up on me.
Lunch dates in NY have evaporated.

Lily in Jacksonville is trying to arrange a condo for me to stay in while Im in Jax.

And I'll be there...

Umm. Not sure. Either next week or next month.

Could be either or neither.

Aiyah.
--------




No comments: