Saturday, July 06, 2002

Jax and Friends

Im glad I decided to stop in Jax.. good to see some of my friends and the changes in the place.

I crashed on Ed J's couch when I got into town, and hung out with him for a day or two.





2508 Post Street.

I lived in this house for nearly 5 years. I coulda bought it when my landlord died.. for all of 9 thousand.

Eh. I wasnt ready then, nor I am now to have a house.



I lived on the second floor. My rent was 280 a month.

Next to that house was a house that purchased at auction for the value of the land - 3 grand, by a guy who then spent about 15 grand cleaning and fixing it up.. who then sold it for 68 grand.



Its probably worth about 125 now.

No, those bumps on my head arent from me banging my head against the wall. Why do you ask?
--------------------
Lunch at Louie Harpoons.





photo by Ed J

His girlfriend gave him the exact camera as Stella.. so he knows how to use it.

Yeah, I like the pictures Stella turns out...









Ed, being a Taurus, likes a peaceful environment.

So, its no surprise he lives on the water







Yeah, he has a nice view.


--------------------








No comments: