Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I keep track of the old images that people look at through google image search.

The most popular, by far, are The Blonde in the Yellow Diablo, Duelling Towers and Grandma in Leather..

but occasionally, I will see someone look at some of my personal favorites.

Like this:




Coffee and Cops



Taken on a sweltering July 4th, 2001 night at Brooklyn's Borough Hall station.

They totally dug the image when I showed them, by the way.

I do remember the frappacino..
------
Ahh, yeah. Chinatown.

After grabbing some soymilk and noodles from HongKee at Lafayette and Canal, I needed some meat. So I dipped into this little meats shoppe.

I remember the humidity, smells and crowds.






Meat and Greet



I think what I really liked about this was, inspite of the humidity and everyone kinda cranky, ice was broken.

It was all good.






Love in the City



Taken in Times Square early in 2000.

With the visual and aural sensations that Times Square provides, I didnt even NOTICE there was a 3 alarm blaze going on until I saw people pointing directly to my left...

Heh.
--------
This one, actually falls under "One of the Most Popular" (about #3 or #4), Im not sure whats the appeal.





Girl in the Window



Taken in November 2000, I believe. The Gap store in the underground World Trade Center.

It was just a passing shot on my way to the PATH trains.

Nothing special about it, really.

Hm



No comments: