Saturday, March 22, 2003

Be. All that You. Can Be.

On her recent birthday, I sent my friend kate three calendars.

Not because she needed any calendars, god knows.

One was a calendar of Zen sayings. The other was a calendar of the the protypical Dragon, Bruce Lee, and the other was a small one of attitude sayings.

In other words, one for Wisdom, one for the warrior in her and one to help her stay inspired.

I want her to continue becoming the Kate I know she is. (*corn*)

-------

Chef Blackstock: "In the great scheme of things, Everton.. I am Einstein, my Sous-Chef is Isaac Newton... and you..are a one-celled amoeba with a prediliction for eating its own excrement.
Do I make myself clear?"
Everton: "Yes Chef."

- Chef!



Heheh.

To all the people who, over the years, nudged, prodded, advised, insulted, battled and inspired this young Knucklehead - I say..

Thank You.

For helping me to make the transitions from "I Cant" - "I Want" - "I Will" - "I Am".

Its now I really appreciate the effort that people made for me.


Its time for me to give back and do the same.

------
Whoa. Getting a teachers certification involves FBI checks???





No comments: