Friday, March 21, 2003


Dont ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies

"What do you think about the war/bush/the imperial american aggression slaughter?" is a question I get asked a lot here in Berkeley.

 moodwarning Courtesy Eudora Pro v5.x, which actually does this when you send an inflammatory message Urg.

Every so often they actually listen for something other than what they feel or believe in.

Otherwise I get looked at like Im a baby-monger. (Uh, someone who tortures new-borns for fun, not someone who mongers babies by making a lot of them, just to be perfectly clear.)


If I consider your opinion valid, please return the respect.


So, just because I say "Get used to it, there is a lot more to come.." does NOT mean I love war, am a registered black republican, and I love or voted for George Dubya. Just because I consider the "Human Shields" going into Iraq and chaining themselves to hospitals and Baby Milk factories are well-intentioned idiots who will get other people killed.. Just because I think Al Gore woulda been a total twat in office, and like it or lump it - a simple-minded (but not a simpleton) Bush in office is maybe what was needed, does not mean I...
Shit. You all get what I mean.

I think for myself.

Or maybe some folk dont get that part.

Not all though, thank god.
--------------------------
New York Times:


Approach of War Reveals an Alienation in California

By some accounts, the chasm in attitudes between East and West is new only in its intensity. Many residents have always enjoyed thinking of themselves as different from the rest of the country..














































Last night, around 8pm - University Avenue, Berkeley













And I hear another one going by right now.

No comments: