Monday, March 17, 2003


Jules wrote re: Caring for Your Introvert:


What part did you identify with the most?

Lets see.. being around extroverts tire me all to hell. Irritates me too.

NOT because theyre extroverts. I actually like happy, shiny bouncy people. No, really.

But these same people often have a very nasty habit of drawing you in and THEN leave you after a short time to go do something else.

Whooo. *steam* Massive pet peeve. Ya cant take 'em seriously then.

That even relates to meeting up with web folk. If I am merely someone to be ticked off the "Met in person" list.. eh.

And conversely, if they flake on meeting (for whatever reason) thas also noted for a Very Long Time, as I dont do that kinda shit (meeting up with web acquaintances) lightly.



The acting rings true.


Yar. There are times when I have to tell myself to actually go crack a smile. :-)



The 2 hours of alone time for every 1 hour
of socializing sounds a bit much but I do feel it.



Yup. Gimme 2 days of Fortress of Solitude time for every hour of socializing...




No comments: