Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Reruns, spring edition

The P.O.S laptop is still in one..two..three.. six.. pieces, and Ive not felt the urge to put it back together again.

I kinda like being away from a machine for awhile..

I wanted to post a "Shit, Im pregnant" April fools joke like Pammy did (you had me for five seconds there hon), but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I didnt wanna be a gay running gag like Rock Hudson and the persistent gynecologist in "Pillow Talk".

I went to the annual Fool's Parade in San Fran. Did the cafe bit. Eplained chess to two women tonight.

One suggested I start a women's chess league to get more women to play chess. Mmm....... Why is my spidey sense tingling?

Long story short, all pics are on the disassembled laptop, so for now.. here pictures from the hot long summer of 2000.








































Not long after, the summer of 2000 ended - and so did my life as I knew it.

But I didnt know that then.

I went off to San Fran for a month and a half. I came back ... changed.



But I didnt know that then either.


No comments: