Sunday, March 30, 2003

And then, and then.. a modelling session broke out

My study partners at the El Cerrito Barnes and Nobles







True fact.. theyre Optometry students at Cal-Berkeley.

(This was a father and son at the next table)






-------
(Are they painted on?)

She greets me everytime by fondling my butt with both hands.

I got used to it after the first 20 times.







True fact.. she was a Tank Mechanic in a previous life.

No lie.


----------
Me and a friend, just talking about the meaning of life and shit.. then I saw something..

"DUDE! Hold it.. " while I powered up the camera



And then we ferked around with a fashion shoot.



We were bustin a gut, then he said "Lemme do that model slouch!" and assumed The Look



Zoolander, man





After awhile we couldnt stand the crap :-)



True fact.. he's NOT a model, never modelled in his life. Doesnt even know what a head shot is.

True fact... he's actually a pretty humble, down to earth, nice guy.

True fact.. he's available, ladies.












No comments: