Monday, June 23, 2003

batteries not required

Suddenly..


Im seeing Krispy Kreme donuts in a WHOLE new light.

JPennant: You know [krispydude]
angelz: your friend who hates my beloved krispy kremes. grr.
JPennant: heheheh, yeah
JPennant: heeee
JPennant: check this out


krispydude: oh, and i have to say i have a newfound appreciation for Krispy Kreme donuts ;-) hehe
JPennant: =-O
JPennant: *writes this down*
krispydude: yeah, noshit
JPennant: *cackle*
JPennant: so THAT'S what my girl has been trying to tell me :-)
krispydude: hahaha, i dunno, mebbe
JPennant: heehee

angelz: OH MY
JPennant: heheehh
angelz: hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahah
angelz: HA!
JPennant: he likes them now ;-)
angelz: hahahahahaha


Baby. What flavors do you want me to bring for you?
------
Sorry to talk about it krispydude, but .. me and babydoll couldnt stop laffin.. :-)

I wonder if it'd be the same if we switched to another brand o' donuts....

Or is it totally a Krispy Kreme experience?




No comments: