Sunday, July 27, 2003

Ch-ch-chay-yay-yaynges.

This week's
horrorscope (yeah, yeah I know, I read these things too damned much...)
VIRGO

There is something you have been putting off dealing with for months, maybe even years, but you will have to get serious about it this week because it could be disastrous if you do not.
Deep down, you know the time has come to make the kind of changes that all Virgos dread, the kind that require a complete change of attitude.

NOOO idea what this means, and yet maybe I do.

As much as I detest change - I get antsy if things get stagnant.

Im all too willing to Get Comfortable.

When times were flush, I WORKED to be able to only work a few months out of the year and then sit around watching ESPN's Sportscenter in my underdrawers. That was my main ambition.

And yet, I knew, I knew - I wouldnt be happy if I didnt follow my dreams. Unfortunately I thought that WAS my dream. ;-)

Ive chosen the hard road, because being comfortable wastes too much damned time.


Whenever I go through periods of stress and change, the temptation is rife to do things beyond what Id normally do.

Party, Fuck around indiscriminately .. umm.. Do Things I Wouldnt Normally Do...*ponder*..umm, yeah.

However, my intrinsic attitudes are changing (more on this down the road).

Im forcing myself/being forced to Do Things I Wouldnt Normally Do.

I *think* this might be all a good thing.

-------
Man, young folk are so obsessed with being 'happy'.


Blood Rose: blah
JPennant: bleh
Blood Rose: I agree
JPennant: count your &#^&#@^# blessings ;-)
JPennant: heeheehee
Blood Rose: 1........ ok, done
JPennant: sorry, Im homeless and broke... I can say shytte like that O:-)
Blood Rose: are you happy?
JPennant: happy, scared, pissed, grateful, determined etc etc
Blood Rose: then youre blessed
JPennant: yer a wise man, Kid ;-)
Blood Rose: wisdom, much like money, doesn't buy happiness.
JPennant: happiness isnt the point of It.
JPennant: its a byproduct.
Blood Rose: neither is wisdom
JPennant: dont knock it ;-)
JPennant: and money isnt so bad either
JPennant: but they both need to be .. whats the word
JPennant: appreciated, used properly, shared, not wasted.
JPennant: Its all a matter of perspective, I think.
Blood Rose: I suppose
JPennant: heh
JPennant: Last night, I slept in a 56 Cadillac convertible.
JPennant: very surreal.
JPennant: (the top was up)
Blood Rose: cool
JPennant: yar :-)
Blood Rose: I would have let the top down
JPennant: wasnt my car :-)
JPennant: and it was *#^%#@^@ cold last night, which took the edge off the romance ;-)
Blood Rose: yeah well, thats half my problem I'm a hopeless romantic
JPennant: dont knock it ;-)



No comments: