Sunday, July 06, 2003

Days of Coffee and Donuts

You know its love
when your chica worries that you havent had yer morning coffee and donut.

*grins*

Thas tall.

Ennyways, she asked me for a few images for what it looks like when Im doing the morning coffee and der donut.

Cool wit me. :-)

Grudgingly, I'll admit - the Bay Area manages to produce donuts of sublime quality. The danishes are, for the most part, even better than the ones of NY.

Not MUCH better, but nicer. :)

And in Berkeley, my favorite crack house is Rainbow Donuts, on San Pablo Avenue and University, on the "flats" of Berkeley.

They know my order without askin.. extry large french roast coffee, 2 chocolate chocolate cake donuts.. and if I need the extry sugar jolt, a jelly-filled donut.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Granola bars are deadlier.


















Hrmm.

I thought I had more.

Okie, I need some more coffee and donuts.

THis time its business.

No comments: