Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Dinner in San Francisco, at The Stinking Rose, earlier this year.

As we went back and forth, increasingly slandering each others name over dinner, our companion had to blurt out "My god, you guy really do tease each other, dont you?"

We stopped, looked at each other, and went back to it.

Eh, thas me and Kate.

Thats my buddy.

After dinner, I took a few pictures of her outside the restaurant.

Recently, I printed that picture in black and white for proof purposes. Wow.




There is nothing like a good 8x10 b&w print.

Id been showing it to a lot of people.


JPennant: oh! I keep forgetting to mention this to you
k a t e: hm
k a t e: update?
k a t e: hehe
JPennant: remember that picture I printed of you in black and white?
k a t e: yeah
JPennant: people see the print and these are the comments they make
JPennant: "wow"
JPennant: "Is she a celebrity?"
JPennant: "She's gorgeous."
k a t e: the one that i am sitting down at the table?
JPennant: nuh-uh
k a t e: like 2 years ago?
k a t e: which one?
JPennant: the one in front of the Stinking Rose
k a t e: ah
k a t e: hehe
JPennant: the one that I nearly deleted :-)
JPennant: Youre a star :-)
k a t e: ahhh- thanks
JPennant: Im gonna make a glossy print so you can sign it for me ;-)
JPennant: heehee
k a t e: you are so silly
JPennant: :-)
k a t e: but thanks
k a t e: it aint bad to hear that
JPennant: That picture is in my portfolio
JPennant: Oh! This is funny
JPennant: one guy looks at it and goes "Celebrities are people too" :-)
k a t e: hehe

JPennant: later m'dear (((((hug))))
k a t e: bye
----------
Now, here's why I've got my buddy's back.

She later forwards the image to her guy (CC's me the message) and says..

Hey- Joe supposedly is going around SF saying that I am a celebrity in these shots!

If only he knew, the photographer should be the famous one!


<-- *ALL chuffed an' shit*

She gives me hella props.

Yep. Thats my buddy.


No comments: