Monday, August 25, 2003


Warm weather rising


The Bay Area
is finally getting some warmth, warmth that actually goes throughout the night (if you can call 60 degrees at night 'warm') .

I still keep a jacket with me. I will not be fooled.

But the warm weather elicited a droll-ly casual comment from a random stranger that I cant imagine hearing anywhere on the East Coast:

"Unlike the rest of the country, we have our summer in Virgo and Libra.."

Heh.

In other words, in these here parts - its only consistently warm from late august to october.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say, probably only in Cali would we hear the weather report put like that and expect people to get it instantly....
------
Heh, but thank god we have common sense midwesterners here in the mix, as I heard one say sarcastically:

"78 degrees!!! Im melting, melting!!"

Heehee.




No comments: