Sunday, August 31, 2003

Shaka, brah |m/

JPennant: I dont know why Im so fascinated by Hawaii
JPennant: I guess I'll find out when I get there
SunNY: i think im going to take hula lessons this september
JPennant: ooh
JPennant: Im too fat for that :-)
JPennant: they offer hula lessons in NY?
SunNY: yeah there's this foundation - hawaii cultural foundation
JPennant: Oh cool
JPennant: heh. Didja take hula when you were a kid?
SunNY: no i didn't
JPennant: aw :-/
SunNY: it's okay, i though it was kinda cheezy back then
JPennant: I got the impression from Lilo and Stitch that all the kids did
JPennant: dont hold it gainst me
SunNY: hula lessons were pricey too
JPennant: ahh okay

SunNY: whats new with you?
JPennant: Apart from the homeless dealie and Stella dying? :-)
SunNY: homeless? the world is your home boy!
JPennant: LoL
JPennant: I like that!

SunNY: im going to hit the Stinking Rose when im in SF in nov
SunNY: care to join me?
JPennant: yeah!
JPennant: Love that place
SunNY: last time i was there was 1995
SunNY: looong time ago for me
JPennant: very long time
JPennant: its changed, according to Kate
SunNY: as long as the food is the same

SunNY: really though, id like to have another meal with you when im there
SunNY: if you're there
JPennant: Mmm, I have the feeling Im making this a homebase no matter where I go
JPennant: but yer wise to not assume :-)
SunNY: yeah you might be hawaii enjoying the food there
JPennant: yeah, but the Rose.. def.
JPennant: LoL

JPennant: Well, if you remember, the plan was when I got here was to get a jobbie and a room when I got here
SunNY: is that not the plan anymore?
JPennant: With the return of my ID's, I think Im gonna do exactly that
JPennant: I think
SunNY: still with the ID's?
JPennant: I got everything taken care of except for my State ID. After that, the passport, then my D/L.
JPennant: that should be in a few weeks
JPennant: I can reopen my bank accounts then
SunNY: yay, then things will really start to roll
JPennant: yep
JPennant: Poo predicts I will be a rich man
JPennant: She hasnt been wrong yet in the last 5 years
JPennant: from the bad news to the good news
JPennant: She even predicted the breakup of me and the chica, down to the date
SunNY: then it will be
JPennant: yeah :-)

JPennant: then I can trip to Hawaii more often :-)
JPennant: mebbe I can even learn to do that hand thing :-)
JPennant: <-- hand cramps up trying to do pinkie and thumb sign
SunNY: shaka brah
JPennant: shaka wahine :-)
SunNY: |m/
JPennant: yah! :-)

SunNY: id like to meet kate
JPennant: kates cool peeps
JPennant: you can now, being in the same town and all
JPennant: if you can both overcome that antisocial tendency
JPennant: heheh
SunNY: er, we'll see
JPennant: LoL
JPennant: if you like here is her SN
JPennant: *******
JPennant: on during biz hours
SunNY: okay i got her on the list
SunNY: we'll see if i brave iming
JPennant: cool cool :-)


JPennant: partly motivation to get my ass to the Islands
SunNY: you must, it so cheap from there
SunNY: :-)
JPennant: yah, Suntrips is offering $500 airfare and hotel packages on occasion
SunNY: i heard there's this unlimited ticket thing
JPennant: yeah? who? where?
SunNY: you pay one price and can go to and from hawaii as much as you want for a year
SunNY: is that true?
JPennant: first I heard of it
SunNY: i don't know, i hear it from hawaii people in cali
JPennant: but Id be hella interested
SunNY: i just never asked for details
SunNY: you know what, ill ask my friend next time shes on im
SunNY: i just never asked for details since it doesn't benefit me...lol
JPennant: please do :-)
JPennant: you know
JPennant: it prolly would be cheap for you to buy a jetblue tix to here, then a seperate tix to home
SunNY: i just asked a hawaii friend and she said its from oakland-hawaii only
SunNY: but she dosn't know how much
JPennant: well there ya go
JPennant: is it suntrips?
SunNY: ill get you the info once i get my other friend next time she's on
JPennant: definitely, thank you
SunNY: i think it may be with hawaiian air
JPennant: okie

JPennant: Although I gotta save up for Stella's replacement
SunNY: i know, i miss the pix
SunNY: but im sure you have enough for me to feed on till you get a replacement
JPennant: I gots plenty, trust me
JPennant: wouldnt let ya starve :-)
SunNY: hehe

No comments: