Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Cryptic Mystic aka Fewl

Sometimes, I worry and angst about time standing still. I get frustrated.

Eh, then it turns out I needn't worry that much.

Time really does tell.

Its like life is a continual Get Out of Jail Free card if you follow your dreams, are patient and chill with the drama.

And sometimes you just know when it happens.

I had a looong conversation today about Poi and Spam and Oahu and Maui and LauLau and a whole buncha other things.

It is to be, and I even know why, although I aint tellin' or admitting to it. I just aint hip as to the when or the how.

Thats when I stress over the unknown. Over the when or the how.

"But youre not done with California yet! You have way too much to cover!"

Right.

"Youre definitely in the right place to go to all these places."

Right.

Im on the right track.

No worries.
---------
And so, today's horroscope goes:
New faces and new places are good for you now.

Some people, of course, will try to tell you that you should stay where you are and be grateful with what you have, but why should you when you could easily have more?

It's time for a new adventure.


Anyway, as I was sayin....







No comments: