Wednesday, September 10, 2003

First lovin, and then..

"Oohh, Aahh, that's how all of this starts, but then later there's the running and screaming"

.. talking to lilbro, and then he suddenly stops making any kind of sense. As usual, there's good reason for this

lilbro: dont want that to happen to me
JPennant: ?? whats that got to do with anything?
lilbro: and i dont beef when the sun is down
lilbro: sorry son
lilbro: talkin to sania right now
lilbro: she actin like a chick
JPennant: ahh, youre distracted
JPennant: oy
lilbro: tuff world we live in son
JPennant: go handle yo bizness little brother
JPennant: love you
JPennant: be good
lilbro: aight
lilbro: luv u son
lilbro: talk 2 u latah
JPennant: irie

Peace and Quiet.

A chica earlier asks me where Ive been, been worried about me.

Uh-huh.

Been out and about, on my own...

I like peace and quiet.



No comments: