Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Time Does Tell

I was looking back
at the old PennantsPages (everybody else does it seems) and I came across this 11/29/2000 entry with a transcript of mail from Poo
...

Anyway, she writes:

Hey Dawg Hunny:

I kin tell ya still miss the beauteous San Francisco.

Do I smell a move?

Much love,
Grammie-Poo



My initial reaction is to always proclaim the negatory when she 'senses' stuff, being madd stubborn and thinkin I know everything..

However, over the years, Ive found that it is futile to fight her instincts. She is usually quite on target looong before I can say whats going to happen.

So, at this time I will say:

It is far too soon to tell.


As an aside, JT just called me - and the first thing after "How ya doin" was.. "so when are you moving here?"

Hm.

---
As I said, I try not to second guess her instincts, even if I hope she's wrong...

Yes Poo, youre almost always right. :-)
-----------------
Today's horrorscopes
You're undergoing a process where the wheat will be separated from the chaff. You're on the side of the wheat. Be nice to the chaff.


Heh.
At some stage today you will realize that you have been taking something far too seriously.
At first it will make you angry to think that you have wasted so much time and so much emotional energy on it, but as the day progresses, you will understand that it is just another learning experience, one that in the long run will make you stronger
.

Mmkay.

Was talking to someone last night about happiness, then after reading the recent NYTimes Magazine article: The Futile Pursuit of Happiness , I felt good.

I do.

Happy, even.

No comments: